Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM) certification training
Register here with this special discount promo code ($200 discount): RSM44126pmiokc
About the Course
Disciplined Agile is a toolkit suitable to start up an agile team or to scale up an enterprise! Come to this course and be powerfully equipped to lead the way! PMI now curates the Disciplined Agile toolkit. “Choose your (WoW) – Disciplined Agile DA” is the definitive handbook for this decade’s agility. Come to this Scrum Master course to unlock the potential of this handbook, yourself, and your teams!
This 2-day Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master course is for people who:
- Understand the fundamentals of Agile and Lean, and have experience applying them in practice
- Are experienced with Agile and who want to take their career to the next level
Join us for a 2-day Live Virtual Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM) Training!
- Thursday, October 22 to Friday, October 23, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CST
- Optional:Attendees are encouraged to attend a Sunday evening introduction to the virtual environment, October 11, 7:00 - 9:00 PM CST
This is not a webinar! This is live, virtual instruction and participative. Students must have a video capable computer with high speed internet connection. Zoom conferencing ( zoom.us/ ) and miro online collaborative whiteboarding ( miro.com ) will be the principle tools used. Links and access to be provided.
What you get
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Determine the steps required to achieve Business Agility and what it takes to do it in your organization
- Choose the appropriate practices and techniques given your working environment to continuously improve your WoW
- Identify tailored solutions to address common organizational and management needs that still exist even when you are agile
- Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM) is for practitioners who are focused on learning and applying the Disciplined Agile approach in leading teams. It is made up of 2 modules: full detail
Guerrilla Project Management provide extra bonus takeaway materials!
What past students say
- Thank you for all your hard work so we could have a great virtual experience and be able to make new connections
- Thanks Andy it was a great course! For anyone interested in Disciplined Agile, don't miss Andy's course, he's the best!
- Great course from PMI and Andy Burns! Super excited to see how much PMI has done to put this together. On top of it Andy has such a wealth of knowledge in scrum, lean, Kanban, etc. he could answer every question we threw at him. Great skills as an instructor and quite humble. I highly recommend his class when he teaches it again in the fall!
- Excellence experience! The Way of Working model makes so much sense. At some point, I realized this is really all about a disciplined approach to transformation leadership (Agile, Planned programs, Lean, Scrum, XP, CD/CI, Devops, et al).
- I'll add that Andy did a great job of class prep using Miro and doing group exercises virtually. Also proctored good discussion with many powerhouse knowledgeable participants.
- Thanks Andy! Your hard work made this an excellent class and experience! I would recommend this class to anyone interested in Agile. Congratulations to all that attended. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you.
About the Instructor
Andy Burns PMP, PMI-ACP, CDAC, CDAI, SPC is a scaled Lean-Agile practitioner. At Siemens Digital Industries he scales agile with 1,200 + Software Engineers in Product Development of the world’s best Product Lifecycle Management Software. Andy is a Ri Level Agilist expert in several scaling frameworks and toolkits. Andy teaches only road-tested practices.
At Siemens Andy again gained “10,000 hours” experience leading largescale agile transformations using the Disciplined Agile toolkit to drive continuous improvement in the SAFe® framework. Andy teaches all SAFe® 5.0 modules, PMP, and PMI-ACP in addition to Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM).
Andy is a longtime PMI Volunteer with the Cincinnati Chapter (PMISWO) and former Region 4 Chapter Mentor with Global Head Quarters. Andy developed one of the first curriculums for the PMI-ACP as an Approved Training Partner a decade ago.
Andy brings the Disciplined Agile toolkit to life in energetic, participative, live, virtual courses road-tested with hundreds of former students! Empower Your Teams to Lead with Lean Agility, It's Time for a Revolution!
Project Management Institute, Oklahoma City Chapter (PMI OKC) reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by PMI OKC, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. PMI OKC may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by PMI OKC including but not limited to: social media, brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian.
A person attending a PMI OKC event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer, and/or the event organizers, and/or contact PMI OKC Communications at [email protected], in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. PMI OKC will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence.
By participating in a PMI OKC event or by failing to notify PMI OKC, in writing, your desire to not have your photograph used by PMI OKC, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify PMI OKC from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
Any person or organization not affiliated with PMI OKC may not use, copy, alter or modify PMI OKC photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from PMI OKC.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!