Building Successful Relationships (Free for PMI OKC Members)
Building successful relationships requires more than a “meet them half-way” approach and sharpening your interpersonal skills is a must for every leader.
This program will show you how to improve your communication skills, especially critical within any collaborative environment. Not only will these modules help you professionally, but in your personal life, social gatherings, and everything in between.
- Discover the 4 communication styles and how each style prefers to communicate
- Learn 19 tips to identify any person’s style
- Realize how to leverage these insights and connect with any style
- This 4 PDU session involves some pre- and post work on your end prior to the Q&A webinar; ideal for self-starters just like you!
After registration closes, you will receive an email from Tom with links to:
- Access and take your DISC-Index Assessment (be sure to block 15 minutes) and review your results (1 PDU)
- Download DISC eBook and Tip Sheets and access a 20-minute "How to Understand DISC styles" video (1 PDU)
- Attend and participate in the scheduled Q&A webinar (1 PDU)
- Practice recognizing styles with a partner using the Tip Sheets you downloaded
- Be sure to check your junk folder
- If you do not receive the email from Tom within 48 hours of registration close, don’t hesitate to contact (chapter email address of person responsible for registration here)
Tom Crea is a leadership expert, decorated career Army Officer, and Blackhawk Helicopter pilot. Because of his proven leadership skills, he was hand selected to run the ROTC leadership development program at Northeastern University and Boston College, where he and his team transformed college students into Army Leaders.
Tom is the author of “Unleash Your Values: How to Lead and Succeed in Business Today… A Helicopter Pilot’s Spin on Developing the Leader in You”. He has a B.S. & M.C.S. in Computer Science and a M.A. in Political Science and loves cycling and spending time with his wife and two boys. For more information about the presenter, please visit his website at https://blackhawkspeaks.com/.
$10.00 Non-Member Registration
$0.00 Member Ticket (no cost)
Project Management Institute, Oklahoma City Chapter (PMI OKC) reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by PMI OKC, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. PMI OKC may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by PMI OKC including but not limited to: social media, brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian.
A person attending a PMI OKC event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer, and/or the event organizers, and/or contact PMI OKC Communications at [email protected], in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. PMI OKC will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence.
By participating in a PMI OKC event or by failing to notify PMI OKC, in writing, your desire to not have your photograph used by PMI OKC, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify PMI OKC from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
Any person or organization not affiliated with PMI OKC may not use, copy, alter or modify PMI OKC photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from PMI OKC.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!